Album da Pérola - Cara e Coroa (2009)

Autor: Pérola

Titulo: Cara e Coroa
Ano: 2009
Género: Kizomba, Semba, R'n'B de Angola

Músicas
01 - Boy I Know
02 - Parece Egoismo
03 - Love Crise
04 - Só tu não ves
05 - Ninguém caminha só
06 - Só tu não ves (Remix)
07 - Interlude Mãe
08 - Anda Dançar
09 - Sentada Familiar
10 - Amor
11 - Doida
12 - Presta Atenção
13 - Omboio
14 - Bonus Track

Write a comment

Comments: 16
  • #1

Obat Herbal Supaya Cacingan Cepat Sembuh (Sunday, 06 September 2015 08:41)

we say thank you for the information Segala hopefully what we have made this into a beemanfaat for many

• #2

Obat Cara Cepat Supaya Benjolan Di Payudara Mengempis (Monday, 07 September 2015 03:39)

thank you for all the information hopefully this quasi be beneficial

• #3

Pengobatan Psoriasis Di Indonesia (Monday, 07 September 2015 09:57)

thank you for all the information hopefully this quasi be beneficial

• #4

Cara Alami Supaya Benjolan Di Mata kaki menghilang (Tuesday, 08 September 2015 01:12)

thank you for all the information hopefully all be useful for many people

• #5

Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Tangan Tanpa Harus Kedokter (Saturday, 12 September 2015 04:22)

thank you for all the information hopefully this quasi be beneficial

• #6

Cara Mengobati Benjolan Pada Jari Tangan Anak Yang Bernanah (Tuesday, 15 September 2015 23:37)

we really wanted to thank you for all your help is hopefully a way to treat a bump in the festering child's finger can be acceptable to the community at large and of course we did not forget to praise and thank God for his help

• #7

Cara mengobati benjolan lemak di tubuh (Thursday, 17 September 2015 04:27)

Our many thanks to all the information and hopefully what has been described in a simple article is acceptable and beneficial to many people, who need this information. Thank you

• #8

Obat herbal untuk anak cacingan yang aman (Friday, 18 September 2015)

Thanks for all the help the distribution of the article is quite simple but hopefully though this article is simple but it can help ease the burden of women who frantically searching for references to children affected by the worm and therefore hopefully what I make is accepted in the general population, I thank you for the information

• #9

Cara mengobati benjolan mata ikan sekitar kaki (Friday, 18 September 2015 04:34)

we say a big thank you for all the help information is hopefully what we do can be accepted and useful as the should, once again we say thank you

• #10

Obat ampuh penyubur sperma pada pria (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 03:38)

I have had problems in the sperm so I hope all have sperm that are present in this article, why I created this article because I hope that once helped my friends to not diarrhea spirit of undergoing households simply because the semen bit now has no solution do not despairing , thanks for all the help and information hopefully be useful.

• #11

Obat penguat alat vital pria saat hubungan intim (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 20:13)

I have problems in the penis so I hope all had a vital tool that is strong and robust, why I created this article because I hope that once helped my friends to the spirit of undergoing households not only as a vital tool that troubled household be destroyed now I have a solution that is not desperate, thank you for all the help and information may be useful.

• #12

Cara mengobati penyakit Influenza dan batuk (Tuesday, 22 September 2015 23:47)

we say many thanks for all the help and information hopefully my ideas in the form specified in this article can help a lot of people and accepted by many people, once again we say thank you for the information and assistance

• #13

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Pada Pria (Wednesday, 27 January 2016 19:23)

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Pada Pria

• #14

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Pada Pria (Wednesday, 27 January 2016 19:24)

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Pada Pria

• #15

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Dengan Cepat dan Alami (Monday, 01 February 2016 20:40)

I really liked the article you wrote, very helpful and useful once

• #16

Obat Untuk Sperma Kering Dengan Cepat dan Alami (Monday, 01 February 2016 20:42)

I really liked the article you wrote, very helpful and useful once